By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site.
1. Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined agreement with respect to our site, products and services offered. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site or terms through policy, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright, Trademarks and Limited Right to Use
The content, design, layout, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
DiffyWap Technologies and Logo are registered or unregistered trade and/or service marks of DiffyWap Technologies are protected by US and international trademark and service mark laws. All other names, brands, logos, etc. are registered trade or service marks of their respective owners.
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including, but not limited to, these Terms & Conditions.
3. SAP Training, Project Implementation and SAP Server Access
All training materials, training information and contents are developed internally within DiffyWap Technologies and are Proprietary contents of DiffyWap. DiffyWap is not in any way Associated or partnered with SAP AG, SAP America or Oracle.
All other names, brands, logos, etc. are registered trade or service marks of their respective owners.
All training information, program materials and contents are created internally within DiffyWap and are proprietary contents of DiffyWap Technologies.
Payment –Before Making a Payment read all terms and conditions on particular service before you signing up the Service. Terms and conditions will be provided based upon request or will be in the payment column.
All The Terms and conditions agreeing during the time of payment are final. We may update these terms from time to time with or without notice.
4. Financial Service
• Performance of the Services:
• Ensuring that all information you provide to us is true, correct and complete;
• Arranging access to third parties where applicable;
• Ensuring that appropriate back up, security and virus checking procedures are in place for any computer facilities you provide;
• Making decisions promptly to facilitate the performance of the Services; and
• Allowing and authorising access to automated bank downloads which are required for all subscription services.
Use of software:
• You agree to the Terms & Conditions of other software used by Diffywap that you are required to access in the provision of Services to you.
• You agree that we does not accept any liability for the content or performance of any third party website accessed through this website, not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. DiffyWap does not give any warranty that this website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Electronically transmitted information cannot be guaranteed to be secure or virus or error free and consequently such information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or otherwise be adversely affected or unsafe to use. We will not be liable to you in respect of any error, omission or loss of confidentiality arising from or in connection with the electronic communication of information to you
Calculation of Fees and other charges:
• Fees for professional services are calculated on the time spent by service provider associates and staff attending to required services, multiplied by the relevant hourly rate. Time is coasted by reference to minute units. The hourly rate is applied to all work done on company's behalf, including making telephone calls, writing letters, researching the laws, negotiating with partners, and preparing documents. The average hourly rate for Service provider's professional service is depending upon the service.
• Before any bill is sent to Company, the service provider's project management responsible for the matter will review it to ensure that fees and other charges are appropriate.
Both parties shall maintain strict confidence and shall not disclose to any third party any information or material relating to the other or the other’s business which comes into that party’s possession and shall not use such information and material without written permission by the other party. This provision shall not, however, apply to information or material which is, or becomes, public knowledge by means other than by breach by a party to this clause.
Contractors and Third Parties:
We reserve the right to employ Contractors, and any reference to our staff includes Contractor staff. Subject to any contrary provision in our Engagement Letter we will remain liable to you for any of the Services that are provided by our Contractors
We may update these terms from time to time with or without notice. You can always find the most recent version of these terms in our Website or Payment page.
United States of America
699 Walnut Street, 4th Floor, Des Moines, IOWA, 50309, USA